Friday 5 November 2010

It's the first time for many years that Guy Fawkes Night (Bonfire Night) falls on the same day as Diwali. Millions of people around the world are celebrating the Festival of Light with light ... and BANGS ... while millions of others will be celebrating with BANGS ... and light ...

I was sitting in my car today when it suddenly hit me the number of kilometres, hotels/resorts, people, flights, meals, sharks, rays, golf courses ... and even razor blades that October threw at me ... I am never doing that again ... I am sure that - along with the boys - I aged at least 3 years in one month ... next week - with just three days filming - will be such a joy and just so little stress ...

Ah - the weekend is finally here ...
one of my favourite photos of the year - Tim making friends with a pooch ... and here was I thinking that he was allergic to all fluffy creatures ...
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv