Wednesday 3 November 2010

It's been a rather long day in which I have pushed myself physically ... no, I have not been running, swimming or even climbing ... I have been building a driveway. I actually found it quite cathartic ... peaceful and now every bone & muscle in my body aches. I moved 4 tonnes of gravel over 4 hours ... a feat I doubt I will ever emulate ...

So excuse my use of yesterday's diary ... but I will add a photo ... Tim & James in Hawaii with Cindy aka Miss Hawaii ... just look at their smiles (Tim & James that is!)

Airing dates for new series are as follows. Will know the order in the next couple of days ... but please put in your diary!

TC Europe: Wednesday, 8th December 20.00

TC NZ: Sunday, 12th December 18.30

TC UK: Friday, 17th December 21.00

TC Asia: Tuesday, 21st December 21.00

TC Germany: Wednesday 22nd December 20.15

Of course, each episode is repeated ... often ... but the above is the premier date/time ...

Also 2011 filming locations are as follows: Malaysia, Antigua, Napa Valley, Sydney, Big Sur, Wales, Geneva, Sweden, Botswana, Egypt, New Delhi and Mumbai. We are already planning for 2012. If YOU have any ideas of features or hotels we should consider for 2011, please email us on info@insideluxurytravel.com

Within the next few days, I will hopefully be able to announce "something else" from Inside Luxury Travel ... watch this space!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv