Friday 1 October 2010

Aloha!

Greetings from the Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea! I am staying in a 5000 square feet suite ... more about that on Monday.

Left Halekulani (quite sadly) in the morning ... and popped over to the island of Maui, just a short flight away. The staff and service at Halekulani were wondeful - it is SURELY the finest resort in Oahu ...

Spent the afternoon at the Maui Ocean Center ... measuring baby turtles and feeding rays ... in a 750,000 gallon tank! I was the guest of curator John Gorman. I had so much fun ... all recorded by Tim and James on several cameras.

I am now in my suite overlooking the ocean ... I am warm but tired and have a long day tomorrow, so to sleep I must go!

Song of the Day: If leaving me is easy - Phil Collins
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrWqd4bd4iI

Weather: Dull - but occasionally sunny!

my airline for the short hop ...
maisy the lazy baby turtle
mittens the busy baby turtle
underwater fun
feeding time
freedom & happiness ...
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv