Sunday 14 June 2009

Sunday.

Sundays hold mixed feelings for me. Usually I am flying back from location on a Sunday ... or flying to another one. Sunday is a day for hellos and goodbyes. Sunday is new epsiodes of The Simpsons and House ... and cricket! Sunday is a day of packing and unpacking ... Sunday is the calm before the storm.

Today I am happily packing for LA ... but also has been very sad as I have had to say goodbye to dearest Lizzie and Kurt - who have turned out to be beacons of happiness in my rough new geographical ocean. They are going off to teach in China ... and I wish them ALL the luck in the world. I will miss them ...

SO - tomorrow ... whoo-hoo!

Song of the Day: Calling all the Heroes - It Bites
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY8lfPFTLkA

Weather: glorious

kurt & lizzie
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv