Wednesday 3 June 2009

Another quite remarkably crazy day.

So - rose very early to get my Visa from the US Embassy. Was in at 0800 & out by 0835 ... with a "yes" to it. Not so good for James who had to go back later after he was initially refused ... reason unsure. Anyway - all sorted now. The highlight of the morning was sitting next to Agnyess Dean in the waiting room --- THE supermodel of the moment. I have to say, she is very pretty ... (I think I am blushing). I can imagine her filling in her Visa form (no minders here) ... Occupation: Supermodel ... ha!

Anyway - lovely lunch with dear Alison at The Athenaeum. Club sandwich with Heinz ketchup. Recently, I had to endure eating time without Heinz ... as on offer was some red stuff ... well, more brown ... that didn't "cut the mustard". I travel with Heinz in my bags ... in fact, I once discarded a bottle of champagne to keep my ketchup! No Heinz - No Happiness! I think it's a home comfort thing ...

Then off to Davidoff to have a cigar with one of my favourite people in the world. Jools Holland (jazz maetro) was in there buying too ... I felt in VERY good company.

It's been an odd day ... celebrity-packed ... but I am now swamped with work - no time for sleep - must work ... must work ... onwards and upwards ... to infinity and beyond etc !

Song of The Day: A Night Like This - The Cure
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssu_6MXDcDA

Weather: Golf golf golf ... well .. goof ...


Unc Edward in cigar heaven!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv