Tuesday 24 July 2007

Day 37 - Tea for Two … Times Two

0600 – Awake and the sun is shining! Whoo-hoo!

0730 – meet boys for breakfast. Explain we have a long day and T&T devour more food than I have ever seen them do. I have muesli and soya milk. I have a new fitness trainer – Joe Fournier. He is one of these celebrity fitness chappies and over the next 5 months he is going to train a non-celeb me – more out of pity I suppose. BUT he has put me on a strict diet of no-carb (BUT not Atkins!), exercise and healthy ‘thinking’. I am now working on a penalty system – apart from breakfast when I am allowed a piece of toast – I am not allowed bread, potatoes or pasta for 5 months OR I have to pay a fine to my favourite charity (kidney association).

As I write this – at 2000 – I have not let a drop of carbs pass my lips. I have just got a parking fine though which has really pissed me off.



Tea for Tim

0900 – arrive at The Ritz. Built by Cesar Ritz in 1906, the hotel is glitz and glam through & through. Gerrie Pitt – lovely PR – was at hand to lead us through the morning. If I went through the history of the place I would be here all night BUT it’s grand! We filmed in the William Kent House and The Marie Antoinette Salon and the Palm Court – where the Ritz-Tea s held. £36.00 for cakes, scones and sandwiches – none of which I even nibbled on! (GM – Stephen Boxall)

1300 – Head to Browns – London’s OLDEST hotel! Built in 1837 by Mr & Mrs Brown who were in the personal service of Lord & Lady Byron. Now run by Sir Rocco Forte’s RF group and PR is old friend Nina Colls. Get through filming in the Kipling Suite where Rudyard wrote the Jungle Book! Had facial and watched Tom eat high tea! (GM – Stuart Johnson)
Back in Suite at Milestone – last night here … sad…




P.S. Welcome to the world Little Ted!

Song of the Day: I hate everything about you (Ugly Kid Joe) – directed at Chelsea & Kensington

Weather: Happy

Weight: 85.5 kgs

No comments:

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv