Friday 6 July 2007

Day 19 – Howzat!

Just back from 20:20 cricket game otherwise known as pyjama cricket. For those international friends who have no concept of the game, its erm, well, played with a bat and ball; some games last for five days! (yes five days) but today lasted 3 hours.

My home team Surrey lost.

Here’s my big problem: I have a Blackberry – it’s very useful BUT doesn’t have a camera. So no photos today.

Had a first look at the footage we have shot. I am very excited.

Met up for dear friend from Hong Kong and now Beijing at the Hyatt Churchill in Portman Square for breakfast. The hotel makes great fried eggs. Then popped over to the lovely Mandarin Oriental for a quick oj/cranberry juice. We are filming there later this year. Can’t wait! The bar made me feel very sad; not a cigar in sight .

SO – I am off to the balcony now for a Davidoff Entreacto (my current favourite) for a pre-dinner puffer!

Weather: Awful … then … great!

No comments:

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv