Tuesday 17 July 2007

Day 30 - A lesson in life

Nearly done with the edit, hopefully that’s all done and dusted tomorrow.

A lesson in life: I needed a haircut so rather than going to my usual I popped round to ‘Tony’s’ round the corner. He has 2 teeth and mumbles in strong Sicilian.

He took one look at my hair (the strand!) and said “You had a girl cutting your hair, no?” - I nodded.
“Don’t!” he said “they bad with hair.” He then snipped and snipped, until he finished and said “Girls bad at cutting hair.” So there we are – apparently girls can’t cut men’s hair - or is it just mine?

Cookie Monster Goes Parasailing

Gemima has just popped into work and now I have to walk her home. I wonder what its like to see London from dog-eye level.

Am interviewing for a Personal Fitness Trainer tomorrow – whoo-hoo!

Song of the Day: King of Rock & Roll (Prefab Sprout)

Weather: Steaming

No comments:

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv