Tuesday 10 July 2007

Day 23 - A Dog’s Life

While Varun is immersed in editing, Gemima the dog takes over the diary.

0630 – I am awoken by Daddy who steps over me. I pretend I am still asleep.

0700 – I hear my sisters Maisy & Mittens getting breakfast. I scoot out of bed, up the stairs and present myself at the fridge door. Of course I am fed immediately with my favourite – fresh roast chicken.

0730 – Chase sisters around the place then hear the line “Gemima is going to work with me today” … work? What’s that then!?

0745 – Leave the house and start trotting towards a place called Soho.

0800 – Amazed by how many vans & cars stop to let me & Daddy cross the road. I get petted by a policeman outside the Commons. I leave a “gift” outside the building … the policeman tells Daddy to remove it immediately.

0845 – Arrive at UNIT. I am saddened at how dirty London streets are. I am having a bath when I get home apparently.

0900 – The editing suites are lovely! Loads of corners to sniff and I even met a small puppy who I ignored then growled at. That will teach her to try and be cuter than me!

1200 – Daddy pops out for lunch. I stay in the suite with Steph and eat a Markie. It’s a bit odd because I can hear his voice coming out of 4 boxes … I am not sure which one to go to!

1400 – Met the nice runner Charlie. I think he is a bit mad. He is skate-boarding from here to Marrakesh for charity! Nutter … www.testicleofmanhood.com

1500 – Helen turns up and tickles my tummy … Tom & Tim arrive too … more tummy tickling!

1600 – Looking through some photos on Tom’s camera, I am amazed to hear that there’s a hotel in Monaco that doesn’t accept dogs! Is that really true? SURE IS…

1800 – Getting tired and hungry so it’s time to go home… I quite like going to work with Daddy, but only if its not raining!

Tune of the Day: How Much is That Doggy in the Window (Mummy)

Weather: I am nearly blind – I don’t have a clue.

No comments:

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv