Thursday 5 July 2007

Day 18 – Hello London!

Woke up with a hangover! It’s not alcohol induced, it’s lack of sleep. Spoke to Tim (cameraman) and he’s suffering too - poor bairn.

It’s dull and depressing outside; visibility is very poor.

I didn’t have any towels in my bathroom, my fault, soaked the carpet through on way to airing cupboard. Had to make my own coffee and there was no pain-au-chocolat in sight! BUT I slept like a baby, had so many face-licks that I didn’t have to shave and just generally feel happy to be home!!


Helen (producer) and myself had a long meeting about the next shows - it’s going to be a fun year!


Editing starts tomorrow but am trying to catch up on emails, post and phone calls.
Early start tomorrow - yuk.


Tune of the Day: The Man Who Sold the World (Bowie)


Weather: as above

No comments:

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv