Thursday 19 July 2007

Day 32 - A Night at the Opera

I have just seen Tosca at the Royal Opera House.


Growing up, I was forced to watch Indian movies - every single one an ‘opera’. I hated them all, however, Puccini and Tosca presses all the right buttons

It’s a total tragedy – loads of jealousy, weeping, anger and murder and suicide! Totally amazing! The music is also very familiar …


The Royal Opera House

The Opera House itself is so filled of memories for me. I have been going there for nearly a QUARTER of a CENTURY! I have been there with people I love, people I hate and people I can’t even remember!

The weather looks like it’s going to be awful for a few days … one of my best friends is getting married on Saturday … eek….

Song of the Day: Goodness Gracious Me (Loren & Sellers)

Weather: Floody

No comments:

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv