Monday 9 July 2007

Day 22 - And so it begins...

First email arrives from Helen at 0545; it’s the first day of editing so any email I open with dread. Maybe all the footage is the wrong colour; maybe the editor has fallen off a cliff…

At 0815, Helen and I trot to work. No bus, no Tube - just our happy feet; it’s 50 minutes of London pollution. Walk past Big Ben. A local hero is out shaming the “members” who work inside the House.


A local hero

The traffic is bad. Gemima is coming to work tomorrow – I hope she doesn’t get trodden on.

0900: Start the editing with Steph who will have to put up with me for the next few months – donations on a postcard to etc etc.


It’s a stressful day, the footage looks fabulous but little things keep hampering the process. The first show will take 2 days to edit I think, but we’ll make up time.

Tune of the Day: My Girl Lollipop (anon)

Weather: Not sure – I have been cooped up in a dark edit suite all day!

No comments:

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv