Wednesday 11 July 2007

Day 24 - Alone Again … Naturally

Gemima was so tired last night that she has not come to work today!

Not a lot to say today except the edit is quite tough … but it’s getting there.

Tomorrow I am off to see Harry Potter … can’t wait … (VERY cynical) … I think all the wizardry stuff is very dodgy. I mean, if any normal person had those powers they would live on a private island in the Caribbean … & date the receptionist lady from Ugly Betty … and have a 6-pack stomach … not whinge & whine about … everything!


I am home early today – loads of work to and I have a real need to do some housework … starting with the kitty litter tray!


Growl!

I am very scared by Facebook … but some real blasts from the past have come back into my life! I don’t see a free evening for the rest of the year! YEAH!

Tune of the Day: Friends will be Friends (Queen)

Weather: Changeable

No comments:

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv