Tuesday 24 July 2007

Day 36 - My Day

Today was all about me.

0700 – breakfast – scrambled egg & smoked salmon – my favourite!

0800 – Fortnum & Mason … film with Victoria Christian – who runs a company that makes the most expensive bottle of perfume in the world at £125,000!!! Yes - £125,000 a bottle! It smells nice … the refurb of F&M is coming on well

1000 – Davidoff – smoke cigars – actually sample cigars THEN smoke them with one of my favouritist people in the world – Edward Sahakian

1200 – Review The Milestone – with Terry the Butler

1600 – In Pimlico at Volpe to get a new suit measured out by my old friend Adrian Holdsworth! It’s a great colour!

1800 – back to hotel

1900 – work-out with new personal fitness trainer … will explain more about that tomorrow – when I recover!

Song of the Day: Sweet Dreams Baby (Roy Orbison)

Weather: Damp (!)

No comments:

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv