Saturday 8 December 2012

Well, finally this crazy week is drawing to a close.

It's been a roller-coaster I can tell you ... both emotionally and work-wise ...

Anyway tomorrow is Sunday ... offering a new dawn.

Today I have been watching first edits of the Mallorca and Dubai episodes ... and have been reliving the "Jumeirah Sceirah" moment ... arrgghhh ... I can feel every bit of the 8 second ride ... and it still makes me feel queasy. Also the M/Y Roma - the 47 million Euro yacht - experience in Mallorca looks quite swanky ...

Tomorrow it is set to be dry ... I am going to sit on a beach, listen to opera, smoke a cigar and read a nice book.

Song of the Day: La Wally - Ebben, ne andro lontana - Maria Callas (makes me sob every time!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUMTqG-MGO8


O from my mother's cheerful house
La Wally is about to go away from you, from you!
Quite far away, and perhaps to you,
And perhaps to you, will never more return,
Nor ever more see you again!
Never again, never again!


Film of the Day: Les Intouchables (I have watched it again and now "get it")

Outside St Martin's in Covent Garden ... a lovely concert venue ... 
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv