Thursday 6 December 2012

Farewell ILTM 2012, Farewell Monaco, Farewell Cannes, Farewell Nice, Farewell France ... hello HOME!

Yes - except for a couple of hotel stays between now and January (to get over "Hell"), I am going back to cold, windy, snowy England for a few weeks AND I am going to LOVE it.

I am going to eat pizza, drink pink champagne, walk the dog, wear my Russian fur hat and even go to the gym ...

Monaco was cold & clear and very "fancy" ... I could not stay there more than a day or so ... 

Last night I met Miss Universe (from Italy) 2011 ... I was most disappointed ... it was at a hotel party at Salvatore Ferregamo on La Croisette in Cannes ... she was not very funny ... but the boutique was lovely.

I have been VERY disappointed by the champagne at this year's ILTM ... most quite cheap ... and very little pink. 

Hmmm - I seem to be filled with disappointment (all quite shallow - except HELL) ...

I think I am ranting now so I will prepare for my flight home. A bientot mes amis!

Song of the Day: You're my Best Friend - Queen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2JSUXaY-tw

Film of the Day: An Affair to Remember (Cary Grant & Deborah Kerr)

Monaco ... with Monte-Carlo in the distance



 
blogger template powered by fraktiv