Friday 14 December 2012

 Today I met the "King of Cakes" ... Eric Lanlard ... we talked cakes - especially cup-cakes!

I once had a friend who baked me cup-cakes BAREFOOTED and I thought (at the time) it was quite cute but never appreciated how lovely cup-cakes are! I now ADORE cup-cakes!

Anyway - it was an action-packed day ... lunch with very, very dear friends at The Rib Room at the Jumeirah Carlton Tower (yum yum yum), breakfast at the Grosvenor House Apartments (yum), drinks at Boisdale's (one of my favourite cigar & whisky bars in the world - yum yum) and FINALLY dinner at Moti Mahal (yum yum yum yum) - THE finest Indian restaurant in England ... I feel positively happy and fat!!

I have a weekend of "fun" coming up ... photos to come!!!???

Song of the Day: Talk Talk - I Believe In You
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cIWsQuYVeg

Film of the Day: Ratatouille (cartoon!)

The King of Cup-cakes!
With lovely Doug - and gorgeous Katharyn - at St Ermin's Hotel
With dearest friend Paul and chef Ani at Moti Mahal
Paul takes control of dinner
My favourite shop in London ;) ... REALLY! 
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv