Friday 16 March 2012

Well, tonight is a bittersweet one. It's the final night of new episodes of Inside Luxury Travel on Travel Channel (UK only) ... until later in the year ... in fact, tonight it's Culinary Travels ... which I hosted from Denis Island in the Seychelles ... there's a few cooking segments ... from Istanbul and Mumbai ... cocktails, wine and a dessert I believe.


Tomorrow I am off on an overseas trip ... so it's packing and preparing today ...


I am there for business so I won't be filming or sending postcards ... and actually I am not telling you where I am except for one clue a day! The first person to email me (varun@insideluxurytravel.com) with my destination will get a prize sent to them in the post ...

Where I would like to be - Skibo Castle - on the 1st tee ... 
 
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv