Thursday 8 March 2012

Day 10 - Thailand - Koh Samui


So we are on our final leg of the "Tour of Thailand".


We are here on the tourist island of Koh Samui.


The flight from Chiang Mai to Samui passed incident-free ... in fact the only thing worth mentioning is that Bangkok Air is actually rather good - punctual and polite ...


We arrived at the cute little airport and were met by little ticky-tour buses that ferried us to the terminal and then it was just a 25-minute drive to the Four Seasons Koh Samui.


Erm - I am in a rather nice suite ... will show photos and describe tomorrow. For now ... some sleep or a swim in one of my two swimming pools!


 My new home - Koh Samui - white sandy beach, turquoise sea and blue sky! Fabulous!
 I know - why? But I thought the fish tank above the No. 1 was fun! (Samui Airport)
 Erm!
Really?
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv