Friday 9 March 2012

Day 11 - Thailand - Koh Samui


To be honest, I may as well have been in Outer Mongolia today. The weather has been superb outside and I have been stuck in my suite glued to my laptop! There is just so much to do in the next few weeks and I needed a day of emails, photograph maintenance, proposals, planning ... 


I am in an enormous, impressive and FABULOUS two-bedroom suite here at the Four Seasons Koh Samui. I have two swimming pools - both overlooking the Gulf of Thailand ... the main one being so inviting that I HAD to dive in fully clothed! It was calling me ...


There are two bedroom villas with pools and a main villa with dining & lounging facilities.


Last night the Moon was spectacular ...


Anyway, I have had enough of being cooped up - I am off to the beach for dinner ... 


It's the weekend - enjoy my friends ... wish YOU were here!


 Ha! Happy Me in the Pool
 The main villa ... my fabulous butler - Ford - is in there somewhere!
 My view ... tough! 
 The Moon ... 
James sent me this ... a photo from 2010... me & Yuki ... she is JUST so gorgeous! Also John Roberts - The Director of Elephants for the Four Seasons! Ha!

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv