Tuesday 2 August 2011

Today I started my 2012 New York Marathon training in earnest! A five mile run ... which I completed in just under an hour! Not bad for an old dog, eh?

I did have a lovely massage after to celebrate.

OK - so I have 15 months to prepare - and this time I will crack five hours ...

The team is now in place - there are four of us - and in a few weeks we will announce which charity we will run for, set up our "just giving" webpage and have a photo of us all ready for publication! I am actually quite excited already!

I have just fired up the barbecue, so unless I want a house fire, I must tend to it!

Until tomorrow folks!!!

Team 2008 - Paul and Me! He is now part of Team 2012 with the two other members to be officially announced very soon! (p.s. I will not be wearing bright yellow in New York, I promise!).
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv