Friday 26 August 2011

It's FRIDAY! Yaya! Joho!

It's also the start of a Bank Holiday Weekend (Public Holiday on Monday). In reality this means that it will rain heavily, tourists will clog the pavements (sidewalk) reading city maps and there will be endless reruns of the war movie The Great Escape on television.

I have been reliably informed that I have FOURTEEN - 14 - overseas trips to go on before December 7th! Some to look forward to? Hmm ...

I have ALSO agreed to go on a 7-night "Boot Camp" in Spain in January! Mad? Yes ... quite probably ...

It HAS rained all day ... and I got rather sad when I watched the last ever episode of Frasier - my favourite sitcom ... ever. It was a random flick around of the channels that led me to this half-hour of happiness and depression! The show after was the first episode of Frasier ... ever ... how I laughed ...

I need a holiday.

Am awaiting news from Harbour Island and Eleuthera ... the electricity is down as is the internet ...
Frasier ... with awesome Eddie ... I once met him - Kelsey Grammer that is ... not the pooch ... in Cannes ... in a different life ... he was dressed as Father Christmas ... ha!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv