Sunday 7 August 2011

Sunday - ah - a day of rest. To celebrate one of few Sundays I ever get to spend at home - I bought all my favourite newspapers and settled down on the sofa with one of my Cats & a cup of tea and .... got thoroughly depressed.

It seems that in parts of London there has been rioting over ... I am not sure over what ... the world financial markets are going to nosedive tomorrow ... because of greedy bankers and idiot politicians ... a poor chap was attacked and sadly killed by a hungry polar bear whose habitat had been decimated by humans ... and scientists have found that working in an office is bad for your brain ...


On the bright side, the weather forecast was wrong and the sun shone for most of the day. The price of diesel seems to have decreased ... and I am off to the Bahamas this week. I love my job ...
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv