Sunday 28 August 2011

Taking time off is awesome!

I did so little today ... except wait at home for Hurricane Irene to strike ... which according to The Daily Mail newspaper is imminent ... yes, here in England!

There has been a deluge of black flies, hornets and mosquitoes in the UK this year ... so I have bought a fly-swatter. All was well - and yes, I had been ruthless in my hunt for flies - until I suddenly felt a pang of guilt.

Hindus believe that we can all come back as a fly ... and Buddhists believe we could all be flies ... so is it immoral for me to swipe at them ... kill them ... and then flush them down the toilet?

This is all WAY to much thinking for a Sunday afternoon ...

Now, below is a link for one of my favourite features we have filmed this year, at Harley Farms in California. The farm - run by Dee Harley - is all about goats ... and cheese, yoghurt, hand creams and soaps that are made from the milk ... what fun we had. Especially when Tim was attacked by some rather large goats who tried to eat him ... and his camera. How James and I laughed!!

North America / Central Californian Coast / Feature / Harley Farm: http://www.insideluxurytravel.com/videoplayer.php?flv=na_ccc_ft_harleyfarm

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv