Friday 5 August 2011

Another week is drawing to a close.

The weather was quite acceptable today so after getting all my work done in the morning - and having a long & hard swim - I fired up the barbecue and cremated food. Last year I bought one of these super-duper Weber machines that takes gas and charcoal ... so that's two sources of heat to contend with ... hmmm ...

Early next week we are flying off to Bahamas for the ONLY shoot this month! Things go crazy in September (& for the rest of 2011) so I am going to try and hibernate for most of August.

I have noticed that it is getting rather dark earlier in the evening ... I hate that ...

Later this year I am off to Sweden where I am going on a midnight wilderness horse-ride ... and it will be light! I like that ...
A time-lapse of the midnight sun in a 24 hour period  ... stunning! 
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv