Wednesday 10 August 2011

Greetings from Nassau in the Bahamas!

We are here filming for the next 8 days ... and the weather is going to be a roller-coaster of sun, rain ... and hot, HOT sunshine!

The flight was around 9 hours and it was painful ... REALLY painful ...

I hate day flights ... HATE them ... but what is worse than a day flight is that if my – yes, just my – entertainment system does not work ... and the flight is full! What was EVEN worse (yes – these capital letters are necessary!) was the in-flight staff who basically ignored me! Bloody Awful customer service ... and this is the second time in four long-haul flights that this has happened on this airline ... and leaving me to stew away in my seat for 9 hours to think about it is NOT a good idea!

In fact, I am going to etch this whole day out of my memory ... and tomorrow when we get to Harbour Island, life will be good again!
Tim and myself have grown beards ... so has James!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv