Wednesday 1 June 2011

What is wrong with the world? Yesterday on YouTube there was a video of sweet Brian the bull who was tortured to death by some complete bast**ds in Indonesia ... "live export from Australia" (that has now been halted), then there was a photo of this total bast**d from Slovakia who killed his pet-dog by hanging it from a pole and thought "it was funny". Today, video emerges of some more bast**ds who abused patients in a private healthcare facility in England. Finally  - and staying in England - bast**d vandals beheaded 18 birds, stamped a frog to death and poisoned hundreds of fish by pouring fertiliser into a pond after breaking into a family wildlife attraction.

WHAT IS GOING ON?

move over Mr Happy Panda ... Mr Angry Munky is here (me)

Rant over ... but I have to say that this stuff really makes me angry. And I bet you that they get away with it or recieve a fine of £50 and "told" to take anger management classes. Coming to think of it, I think I now need some too .... grrrrr ....
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv