Thursday 2 June 2011

I took a "personal day" ... the wonders of self-employment mean that every day is really "personal" but this was like a holiday! And I spent most of it on a golf course! Oh ... I had fun!

On the show I don't get to play as much as I would like and next week I am playing in Antigua so I thought getting a round in today would be a good idea. I am getting better ... and this is down to a certain Greg Hawthorne - one of the most famous artists in the USA. I met him on the Big Sur a few days ago and he changed my grip and it has made a HUGE difference on teeing off and fairway shots. Now for the rest of my game ...

The sun has been shining and the sky rather blue ... awesome!

Happiness ... only cigar is missing

I saw this wonderful sight on the way to the course


There's an airshow on this weekend so we were being buzzed all morning!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv