Wednesday 15 June 2011

I AM HOME!

Last night was an adventure! The BA flight to take us home arrived in Antigua on time. However, as it transpired, a bird had sadly been sucked into an engine and had damaged a blade which could not be repaired AND the next BA flight from Antigua to London is Thursday evening! Eek!

SO - BA diverted the direct flight from Barbados-London to Antigua to pick us all up and take us home! It nearly could not land though as there were HUGE thunderstorms around the airport ...

We arrived home 5 hours late BUT we arrived home! Yay!

I slept the whole way home missing all meals and any movies that were on offer. I am still exhausted. I have to say that if you ever go to Antigua and fly BA - PLEASE try & use the "Outbound Lounge" ... it's so stress-free, comfortable and convenient ... and Nicola (the smiley face who looked after us) ensured that we got on that flight home! Ahhh!

So home for just a few days ... editing in London AND then late next week - Mauritius! I feel like a mouse on a wheel ... but I love it!

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv