Monday 20 June 2011

Before going a wee lala, Mel Gibson starred in the highly successful but gradually ambiguous series of "Lethal Weapon" movies. The highlight for me was Danny Glover and his future epitaph "I'm too old for this sh*t"!

Well, Mr Glover, I feel your pain.

OK - I haven't had my toilet blown up by terrorists or been chased by a Triad gang armed with Uzis ... more like I spent yesterday drinking too much wine! It was all good ... a Wesmar Pinot Noir 2007 from Sonoma ... and an Opus One 2001 (!) ... but you know, however downright sumptuous these wines were, they have left me in a state of gaga today (and no I don't mean "Gaga"!) ...

Not good as I have editing these week and a two-night stay (plus two x 12 hour flights) in Mauritius in the next 7 days! Ugh!

So tonight, I will be in bed by 8 p.m. with a good book (Thomas Steinbeck's Down to a Soundless Sea), a hot drink ... and Moo ... who although didn't drink any wine yesterday is certainly too old for this sh*t!

I'm certainly NOT too old for this (travelling) sh*t ... !
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv