Friday 19 February 2010

So here was my crazy dream from last night! For some bizarre reason "Take That" took pity on me after watching the Chicago episode and offered to teach me how to dance & sing. I took a month out of travelling and learnt the basics ...

The group were on tour and I had learnt Journey's "Don't Stop Believin'" with a few shuffles of my feet.

Anyway on one night of their tour I got dragged on stage and performed ... totally out of the blue ...

Just as I was about to start to sing, my kitten Maisy jumped on my head and woke me up! I am confused about the dream and thankful to Maisy for waking me up before I started to sing!

HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYBODY!

Song of the Day: Don't Stop Believin' - Journey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNB1EUJg1-w

Weather: Cold & snowy ... brrrrrrr

Take That!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv