Wednesday 10 February 2010

I am OFFICIALLY on holiday! I am sitting in T3 - Heathrow! Dennis Potter was right ... "terminal illness"!

Yes - for the next 5 nights & 6 days, I am going to stop thinking, drink cold beer, sit in the sun, swim in the sea or pool, eat healthy/unhealthy food, have massages, read pap, sleep and occasionally wiggle my toes in delight!

My holiday started at Yalbury Cottage in a wonderful place called Lower Bockhampton. Here I was wined & dined by the lovely Ariane and Jamie Jones (ex-Four Seasons) who now own a delightful "restaurant with rooms". Jamie MUST be one of the best chefs outside London ...


Jamie & Ariane

I am not telling anyone where I am -- but will give a clue everyday! The first person to email with my EXACT location wins a bottle of champagne! Only one guess per person though!

Clue 1: Sand

Song of the Day: Holiday - Madonna
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZibTaX6Qfs

Weather: Snowy ...
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv