Tuesday 2 February 2010

I have 64 photos that look back at a most incredible year in my life. Over the next few days, I am going to re-post them here ...

There is no particular order - but each has a story. Maybe people in my life that make me smile & happy, maybe a feature we filmed, maybe even the odd indulgent puppy or two ...

What a year it has been ....
Lucky & Shadow - the two gorgeous ones from the Sonora Resort in Canada. This place holds some of my fondest memories - the staff, the place ... the pups! One of the greatest resorts in the world ...
I am so pleased that the show gets such international coverage ... including ...
The Western Cape of South Africa ... and I met this ostrich ... he was not a happy fellow! Maybe because I had chomped on one of his cousins earlier that day at The 12 Apostles when I had a YUMMY ostrich kebab!
Ah! One of my favourite people - Kristy Karlovec from The Montage in Beverly Hills ... she is THE highlight of the hotel ... not only because she has ALL the phone numbers of ALL the Playboy bunnies on her cell-phone BUT because she is a totally delightful person too!
Ah - Claridges in London with Pepita, Philippe (The General Manager) and Monsieur Archie LeWoof. This hotel is one of my homes in London ... and I am always looked after extremely well ... I must revisit soon ...

Song of the Day: New York State of Mind (Part 2) - Alicia Keys

Weather: ATROCIOUS! Rain, Rain & MORE rain! Yuk!

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv