Thursday 7 January 2010

A VERY sad start to the day as I checked out of The Mark ... I love this hotel ... and you know, the staff have recaptured a lost essence ... not since The Elysian in Chicago have the boys & me felt "the love" ...

OK - so - next stop Robert Graham. In this last series, I have mainly worn this brand (shirts, jackets, shorts) because each piece is unique, stylish and very "me". I am very pleased that I got to the studio/boutique today to meet & interview the "founding father", the adorable Robert Stock and meet the lovely PR lady - Traci Young! What fun we had ...

Then we checked into The Peninsula on 55th and 5th - my home for the next few nights ... after a quick lunch with gorgeous hotel PR - Tricia - we popped over to Le Cirque - one of America's most famous restaurants ... here we cooked with the excellent Craig Hopson - an Aussie. He's a great chap.

OK - early night ... I am DEAD ... BIG filming day tomorrow!

Song of The Day: Fashion - David Bowie
www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX7cv6pZbAg&feature=fvsr

Weather: Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrilliant!

















with robert!
with traci!


with craig!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv