Tuesday 5 January 2010

Hotel filming day!

It's just ended and I have a nice glass of chilled champagne at my desk to keep me company on this very cold night! Ha!

OK - the hotel has 100 rooms & 50 suites ... (and 10 condos to buy that cost millions)! I have the largest suite - the two bedroom The Mark Premier suite at 1600 square feet on the 11th floor! I have views of Central Park and the city ... The master bedroom has king bed ... comfy ... bathroom ... bath & shower ... Bang & Olufsen HD tvs everywhere ... a full kitchen filled with goodies ... free wi-fi ... all the floors are made of oak ... and fabulous technology that works!

There's a great gym (which I used this morning!), and a "Jean Georges" bar & restaurant who does ALL the catering in the hotel ... there's also a Frederic Fekkai hair salon (which I didn't use) ...

The hotel was "re-opened" in July 2009 after this MAJOR refurbishment...

OK - so first up - the concierge - lovely Isabelle who has "set-up" some good stuff for me to do!

Next filming in the kitchen and gym ... while I had a manicure (hehe).

Then my suite review and finally interview with the adorable GM - James Sherwin. He is - understandably - VERY proud of The Mark ... as am I ... I feel like I am back at home .. !

Song of the Day: Hey, Manhattan - Prefab Sprout
www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgIvDI2bmyE

Weather: Cool but clear! Heaven!

the lobby
head concierge - isabelle hogan

front of house!
general manager - james sherwin
my living room
bedroom 1
my friend - carrington edmunds
view at night!
working hard - postcards & this diary! love this t-shirt by the way!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv