Tuesday 19 January 2010

I LOVE ketchup! It was my first love and probably will be my last. I am very selective about my ketchup - it MUST be Heinz and it MUST be from the UK. The stuff from the USA is too watery, in Australia it's too sour and from Hong Kong too sweet!

I also hate, hate, HATE it when people put another brand in a Heinz bottle and try and pass it off as the real deal! Awful ...

The bottle (BIG & sadly empty) came from a store called Lucy Perry on Madison Avenue, NYC and those lovely people from The Mark posted it to me in ONE piece! Thank you guys!

Anyway - I have been off my Blackberry for 24 hours and it's been painful. I am back now! Phew!

The Oman & Thailand shows are looking great ...

AND Maisy & Mittens are celebrating their 3rd birthday!

HAPPY DAYS!

Song of the Day: Livin' it Up - Ja Rule & Case
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXDC8_4N8m4

Weather: Cool but calm ...
Maisy & Moo
Mittens - meditating!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv