Friday 15 January 2010

TODAY is Day 300 of this diary! It's also the 4th Birthday of the Four Seasons Tented Camp in the Golden Triangle in northern Thailand!

My first email this morning was from The Tented Camp ... my dear friend Yuki had just been blessed by a Buddhist monk. They say that an elephant NEVER forgets ... and Yuki just never forgets me!


The Oman edit is in full swing .... and this is THE nightmare picture! Four of me in the Jabreen Suite at the Shangri-La. The suite was just inder 5500 square feet and we felt that we needed more than one of me to fill it!
Last night I stayed at The Athenaeum on Piccadilly ... dear Alison treated me to the whisky above which is extremely tasty!

We have started with the rough cuts of the Thailand show ... this was when I met the two water buffalo in Chiang Mai!


And this is the first meeting with the elephants ... they were a right bunch of piglets when it came to breakfast! There is a lovely shot from behind them as they munch. Their tails wag like Moo when she is scoffing her chicken-dinner!

The weekend is here and hopefully some sleep.

Song of the Day: Islands in the Stream - Dolly & Kenny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lixDK_tMEhE

Weather: Pathetic

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv