Sunday 24 January 2010

This must have been one of the best weekends for months as I did ... NOTHING ... I just let my beard grow, didn't answer the phone and only occasionally looked at my emails.

Also my 5 week pre-filming diet has started ... 2 days so far without chocolate or Ketchup and tomorrow the no-carbs rule kicks in ...

I have managed to slouch on my sofa and watch all the shows I have recorded over the past few weeks including the fabulous "Curb Your Enthusiasm" and this rather odd hotel movie "1408" ... I will ALWAYS look under the bed when I check into a hotel from now on!

I can't believe that January is nearly over - some editing left in February and a holiday ... yes, folks, a holiday ... with no work, no stress and no Tim or James! Ha!

Song of the Day: Crazy in Love - Beyonce
www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6HPJJjqvG0

Weather: Clear & Brrrr


1408 - with John Cusack

Larry David ... nutter!

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv