Sunday 10 January 2010

It's minus 9 degrees! Up early and at 56th and Madison and the Sony Wonder Technology Lab. This is a free "museum" where you can learn and interact with all the latest techologies that Sony has to offer ....
First up, my "new look"!
I am getting ready to boogie!
I dance and the character I chose dances with me! green screen etc!
I am STILL there! Dancing to Beyonce I believe!
The centre's "program manager" Corrine Doron - my co-anchor in this Varun Burgundy - Anchorman Production! So - we read the news ... She is VERY good indeed!
Graphics department screws up! Oh dear! James you are FIRED!
We had great fun! I performed surgery on a heart (virtually), I played games ... and learnt about all the new innovations - 3-D etc. Great, great fun!
The Brandy Library! 25 North Moore ... 450 whisk(e)ys ... numerous rums, armagnacs, brandys ... and even Coca-Cola! Heaven on Earth!
next door - the firehouse from Ghostbusters! Who ya' gonna call?
With Grand-whisky-poobah Ethan Kelley ... and remember him? Craig Hopson - exec chef from Le Cirque ...
My three tastings:
The Glenlivet ... smooooth ... $450.00 per shot!
Laphroaig .... ruff ... $165.00 per shot!
Four Roses (bourbon) ... ruufffffff .... $28 per shot!

Is this my favourite place in NYC? Could be .... DEFINITELY!
With owner Flavien Desoblin ....
Goodbye Christy!

The New York Skyline ...

Song of the Day: Let's Dance - David Bowie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyVjdQXNs9s

Weather: Chillllling!

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv