Thursday 14 January 2010

I am back in the UK.

The flight was SO atrocious that even the Captain had to apologise. My television didn't work (no biggie), toilets were dirty etc but the HUGEST issue was that the heating broke down and at one stage I was so cold, I lost feeling in my toes! I asked for orange juice and got an orange ice-lolly! Only my kashwere blanket and pillow saved me from pneumonia ... I usually fly well - VERY well ... but odd disasters like this don't help me at all.

Anyway, it's cold and raining here ... after the snow ... it's the flooding that's hurting London!

I am in the edit with Richard for 2 days - Oman and Thailand ...

ALL GOOD ... yawn ...

Song of the Day: To Make You Feel My Love - Adele
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0put0_a--Ng

Weather: Yuk

Richard ... the camel

I read this and thought I should share! This theory is shared by Tim my cameraman - who used to be a Mastermind champion.

From Cheers. Cliff Clavin explaining the ‘Buffalo Theory’ of eugenics to his buddy Norm:

“Well ya see, Norm, it’s like this. A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. So when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

The human brain works that way too. It only operates as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. So, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That’s why you always feel smarter after a few beers.”
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv