Wednesday 13 January 2010

Departed hotel around 8 a.m. full of extra-hot-venti-all-soya-6-squirts-of-chai-tea-latte from Starbucks! Wandered past Central Park ... hundreds of people with pups! It was so lovely seeing all these pups running around .. or on leads! What a wonderful place to go for a morning walk. It was around minus 4 degrees though ...

Pups in coats - dragging their pet down up path! Priceless!

Like London's Battersea Park there is a wee petting zoo! Guess what - there is one too at Central Park! And I spotted a cow, some goats and a couple of black sheep! Were Bert & Ernie on holiday in NYC without telling me??? I did laugh!

Plaza - where "Crocodile Dundee" and "Home Alone" was filmed

where? My advice to anyone who is stressed ... have a massage! I was going to get one at a Day Spa but Tricia insisted that I had one at The Peninsula Spa. For 90 minutes, Margaret the therapist soothed 10 days of work away! I floated back to The Mark!

The Pierre where "The Concierge" with Michael J Fox was set ...

Back home to The Mark -- just time for a glorious lunch at San Ambroeus (just round the corner from the hotel) with the lovely James Sherwin (General Manager) and Carrington ... and now I am packing for the flight home!

NYC is brilliant and my time here has been fabulous! I can't quite believe that the series is over ... can't wait for the new one to start in March!

Song of the Day: Men Without Hats - Safety Dance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcOZ6xFxJqg

Weather: Brrrrrrrrrilliant!

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv