Wednesday 31 October 2007

Day 134 - Apologies

A Moovie

Over the past couple of days, I have received emails from people complaining that I have become a) tired b) grumpy. Well, I have been both.

I am better today and am experimenting with video on this site. It's of the Moo when we went to Denbies (vineyard outside London) and she "asked" to chase rabbits. Please don't worry, she is almost blind so the chance of her catching anything are slim to miraculous!

So editing is going well. I am pleased.

I have now watched 9 hours of The Simpsons - since coming home from LA - on the new Tivo/Sky box that has been installed. Officially, it's to record the show when it starts airing in January ... but until then, Bart Rules (man, ok!).

We are preparing for next week when we film outside London at The Grove (which has a superb golf course) and The Four Seasons, Hampshire (which is just ... superb!). Then it's Miami ... yeah!

Romero Britto. Now a few years back when I filmed in Miami, we did a little feature with this Brazilian artist. I bought signed gifts for friends who mocked me (mocked me, I tell you) for buying art from an unknown artist ... well, ya-boo to them ... this year Britto did all the artwork for Superbowl and this week unveiled pyramids of his work in Hyde Park, London. He is "the new cool ...".

I rest on my laurels.

Off for a spot of grooming!

Song of the Day: I've Got the World on a String (Frank Sinatra)

Weather: Ripe for a round of golf

No comments:

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv