Wednesday 24 October 2007

Day 128 - The Beat Goes On

well, that's my next few days sorted ...
ronson & friend
there's a rat near mi'kitchen ...

I am alive & awake.

First, last night. Mark Ronson. It would be fair to say that I am no longer a groovy pup, but for 2.5 hours last night, I felt so. You will possibly know Mr Ronson as the DJ who had that song "Stop Me" with Daniel Merriweather. Anyway, what started off as a tribute band effort, ascended into a top evening with him performing with the likes of Terry Hall & Candi Payne. Ronson absolutely MURDERED a Coldplay song ... in the way that every Coldplay song should be ... yes ... there was blood on the dancefloor and I was rubbing it in ...

The Roundhouse - for those who don't know - is in North London and is a very trendy venue ... loads of left-wing, Guardian reading, pinko-types swanning around in the latest Converse boots ... you know the type (Upper East siders for my American friends) ... rich but daring not to show it ... it's also a great venue for concerts ... and I have two left there this week...

SO - I have slept. Slept like a baby for 2 days. I feel refreshed and back on track.

The past 2 weeks have been awesome ... I keep on thinking of highlights ... there are so many ...
BUT

1) being kissed by a sea-lion
2) driving a Porsche at 180 mph
3) The Montage at Laguna Beach
4) waking up in Warren Beatty's love shack (well, suite at the Beverly Wilshire)
5) The Club (doggie heaven)
6) Fish n' Chips in Beverly Hills

these are just a few mind you, there are many more ...

Now, it's just the task of turning raw footage into something that resembles a tv show ... which - with what we've got - should be easy & great fun!

Song of the Say: Stop Me - Mark Ronson feat. Daniel Merriweather

Weather: Dark & Cold




No comments:

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv