Thursday 4 October 2007

Days 108/109 - Back to Life ... Back to Reality

Now, I have always relied on Liton & Claire from Canvas Magazine to post my diary BUT I have now learnt (or am trying) to do this for myself! I hope it works! I am totally missing Tuscany. I had such a lovely time BUT i am pleased that the weather here in London is good too. I sat outside on the balcony smoking a cigar this afternoon - heaven!

Nearly finished the editing for Tokyo now... all looking good - as is the pre-production for Los Angeles next week.

I am going to keep this short & sweet as I am getting very confused and am hoping this will work.

Song of the Day: Brick In The Wall - Pink Floyd

Weather: Lovable

1 comment:

Liton Ali said...

Well done Varun. We're very excited about the show, havign seen the first cut now!

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv