Sunday 14 October 2007

Day 119 - Alex's Birthday

my bedroom - i will miss it
my verandah - i will miss it
the swedish chef ... cooks a great $100 omlette
my friend jen on my verandah - i will miss her
my bathrobe - i will miss it

It's Alex's birthday today ... sadly she has been working all day ... but we are taking her out to dinner ... and she's had a manicure ...

Yesterday was a hoot as I was taught how to make a $100 omlette by the hotel's executive chef Conny Andersson ... he's from Sweden and we had a fabulous outtake Muppet Show thing going on! The omlette has 3 eggs, caviare, truffles and champagne (on the side!) ... oishi!

We finished up filming on my verandah ... lovely.

Jen & I ate at CUT ... it was a good meal.

Today's been quite quiet - I made a trip to a HUGE golf-store to purchase a Heavy Putter ... will it improve my game? no .... ! haha! We have finished filming the hotel finally ... and we're now preparing for a full day tomorrow AND Alex's "big night out".

We check-out tomorrow and head to The Peninsula. Out of all the suites I have stayed in this year for the show, the Veranda Suite at the Beverly Wilshire is my favourite ... everything has been so perfect here and Jennifer and Radha have "made it" ... I can't wait to come back ... to this hotel ... and this Suite .... heaven.

Song of the Day: Just Like Heaven (The Cure)

Weather: Bowfinger

No comments:

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv