Sunday 4 November 2007

Days 135 - 138 Excuses, Excuses

OK - so the past few days have been a technological disaster!

Only in January did I buy a new laptop and it decided last Wednesday to give me stress and hassle.

So on Saturday, I went out and bought a new one ... which now means I am learning what all the buttons and gadgets do.

The past few days have been very busy -- as I am off filming again from tomorrow. I can't wait.

As much as I love being at home ... the very idea of being away checking-out a hotel here or abroad just fills me with excitement.

I did get a round of golf in over the weekend though which was very pleasurable. Also I hit 6 out of 7 fairways with my drive (the other 2 are Par-3s) ... this is a record for me and can only mean I am getting better ... maybe ....

So I am back on track ... not dead ... as one email from a reader stated ...

Song of the Days: I Miss You Much - Janet Jackson

Weather: Quite good ...

No comments:

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv