Monday 12 November 2007

Day 145 - Welcome to Miami .... baby!

i am here
on the way to The Setai, I spotted this place ...

GREETINGS from a tower suite at The Setai, South Beach, Miami!! MIAMIIIIIIIII!

Yes - the last shoot for this series has commenced and it's sunshine, cocktails, sandy beaches ... erm ... and hard work for the next 2 weeks.

OK - last night was a dreadful "travel dinner" - the company was more than perfect, it was just the event that sent me into spasms of boredom. first time ... last time. thankfully my hearing only came back this morning (post-Sex Pistols) ... so i am not sure that all my senses were in place anyway.

This morning, I left home at around 6 am to catch the BA flight to Miami. It was a painless trip ... I just slept. As usual, I was treated like a 4th class citizen at Customs here in the States ... and I was clean-shaven too!

It's just 7.3 miles from Miami International Airport to The Setai ... one of the finest hotels in Miami. I am in a 2-bedroom suite overlooking the Ocean, South Beach and the City ... it's damn amazing.

I was met by hotel PR - Devyani - who is great fun ... tomorrow should be a hoot.

More on Miami, The Setai and life ... in a few hours!

Song of the Day: Miami (Will Smith)

Weather: Sunshine baby, SUNSHINE


No comments:

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv