Wednesday 26 September 2007

Days 99, 100 & 101 - So much to do, so little time...


The last three days have been hectic to say the least. I am off to Tuscany this weekend and LA to film next weekend so Seb & I are motoring through the footage for Hong Kong and now Tokyo. All is looking superb! It's funny watching everything we have filmed as although it was only 2 weeks ago, it feels like a lifetime...



Apparently in a few weeks I am going on "astronaut training" hahahaha!
I am totally in love with Milk & Honey - my "local" ... I have never been an "after work drink" kind of person ... but I am learning!

Not much to report this week. I have given up bread etc for 2 weeks at least and I feel much healthier ... but I am really missing my pain au chocolat in the mornings.

Starbucks chai tea latte (with extra chai) with soya milk is getting me through the days.

It’s been 100 days since I started my adventure and you know, I am just as excited about the next 100. BUT where have all the days gone ??????

Whoo-hoo!

Song of The Days: Killer - Adamski & Seal

Weather: Changeable

No comments:

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv