Thursday 20 September 2007

Day 95 - "Back to Life, Back to Reality..."

Mistake - taking the Underground (Tube) to work. I am amazed by how many Londoners have a) no manners b) are unaware of the word "deodorant" c) look miserable d) do not demand a/c in carriages. In recent weeks I have taken sneaky journeys on the systems in Tokyo & Hong Kong and while the rudeness still exists, at least there is a modicum of happiness due to the surroundings...well, resignation anyway.

I walked home.

New editor Seb is superb! We are rattling through my televisual memories at great speed and his attention to detail is very comforting.

We are currently cutting Hong Kong and it's not the case of what to add, it's what cut out as there is just so much. I hope this is the same with Tokyo. I am very pleased with the stuff we shot on Aqualune (the night junk on Victoria Harbour) and at the dolphinarium...my smile while I cuddle the dolphin is positively wide-screen!



Tomorrow is going to be a fun day...I feel it!

Song of The Day: Moon Dance (Van Morrison)

Weather: A wind of change is blowing

No comments:

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv