Wednesday 5 September 2007

Day 80 – Typhoooooooon!

Grief! It’s been raining cats, dogs and other household pets ALL day! Apparently it may bet worse before it gets better.

Last night I had a proper spa treatment (rather than the on-camera one!). This was called Chiatsu – and it’s ONLY available here at the MOHG in Tokyo. The therapist Meiko Ito is quite short BUT she has the strength of Samson! The treatment is ½ Chi, ½ Shiatsu … basically a pressure point massage thingy. It was very good!! I slept like a baby …

0800 – Cab over to the Seiyo Ginza to film with one of the dearest people on the planet – Lloyd Nakano.

The hotel was opened in 1987, has only 77 rooms inc. 26 suites … but has been my home in Tokyo for years now. It’s just full of love!


Japanese Breakfast

We film there all day … and I even had a Japanese breakfast … erm … I am not a fan of this. It’s erm – an acquired taste … I did like the Japanese sushi I tried though!


Sushi and sake pre-10am

I love the Seiyo Ginza … more on this later in the week (also more about the toilets!)

1600 – Head home after saying hello to Maisy & Mittens


Maisey and Mittens

1900 – Pizza (yum) in my hotel room – stunning views over the city … Tokyo IS amazing!

Song of the Day: The Great Pretender (Freddie M)

Weather: Terrible x 3

Weight: in need of a sushi diet!

No comments:

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv